I am excited to announce that I’ll be starting a monthly book club in January – we will be kicking it off with the incredible classic, Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes.
If this is a book you have been wanting to read (or re-read!), I’d love for you to join! Here is some additional info about the MMC Book Coven:
- We have most of the month of January to read the book, and will meet sometime at the end of January via zoom to discuss it – you can obviously get started on it now if you like!
- If you are not able to obtain a hard copy of the book, there is a free pdf of it here.
- This is a very low key book club, no worries if you don’t finish the whole book.
- I’ll have some discussion questions but feel free to bring your own too, otherwise it’s just a free form discussion.
- There’s a bonus activity (optional) of creating your own Wild Soul Talisman, inspired by the book. This would be an object you craft that serves as a reminder of your own Wild Soul, and may be used for your witchcraft, ritual, altar, etc. Some ideas are a necklace, a sculpture, a painting, a poem, a sigil … the sky is the limit. If you feel comfortable doing so we will share what we made during the meet up!
- This is a month to month opt-in, I’ll post the next book 2 weeks prior (so, next one will be announced Jan 15) and you can just let me know if you want to join in again for it.
- You do not have to be a Witch to join the book coven, however just know that witchcraft will be a running theme with the book selection and most likely a part of the discussions.
- The meet up will be scheduled for 1 hr, although we can continue the discussion further if people want to stick around for that.
That about covers it! If you have any questions, and/or would like to join the January meet-up, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will send you the day/time of the meet up once it has been finalized. Looking forward to it!